Let's Meet the Owner: David Lightcap
Graduate of Salesianum High School:
All State Football:
- Running Back and Strong Safety
All State Track & Field:
- Long Jump, Triple Jump, 110 High-Hurdles (Currently hold 4 all time individual records with Sallies)
Attended and Graduated from West Virginia University:
- Graduate with a BS in Physical Education
- Played Football as a Defensive back with the Mountaineers
- Best Conditioned Athlete
- Tommy Nickolich Award given to the most dedicated walk-on. I received a scholarship as a result.
Could this be where my catch phrase started?
The Path to Lightcap Fitness Studios:
- Attended and Graduated N.P.T.I (National Personal Training Institute)
- 500 HR class.
- 300 HR of anatomy, physiology, and kinesiology.
- 200 HR of practical development and instruction.
- 500 HR class.
- Instructor at the N.P.T.I
- Certified the new trainers
- Personal Trainer at the JCC in Wilmington DE.
- Personal Trainer at Core Fitness in Wilmington DE.
- NASM Certified (National Academy of Sports Medicine)
- FMS Certified (Functional Movement Screen)
- FMS Level 2 Certification (FMS & Corrective Exercises)
- Training and Athletic Coordinator at JCC
- Owner of Lightcap Fitness Studios
- Track Coach Padua & Hodgson High School
- Jumper and Sprint Coach
- Head Coach of IHM (Immaculate Heart of Mary) Varsity Football Team
- Started their program up which was dormant for 10 years.
- Assistant Football Coach at Tower Hill School in Wilmington DE.
- Coached DB's & Ends
- Summer Strength Coach for all sports at Tower Hill School
- Assistant Defensive Coordinator at Avon Grove High School in Avon Grove PA
- Coached DB's & WR's